When eggs arrive, Man in Waders will discuss trout habitat and aquarium maintenance.
1. Introduction to Trout in the Classroom – WILD About Trout CD
2. Trout Habitat – WILD About Trout CD
3. Trout Life Stages – WILD About Trout CD
4. Tank maintenance discussion and charts
1. Computer research on the Team Trout they selected before the eggs arrived.
2. View Trout Life Stages – WILD About Trout CD and draw team mural on life stages of Team Trout.
3. Selected Trout Teams check the trout eggs, test water conditions, chart results, email results to Man in Waders.
See Video of eggs being placed into the tank: Golden Valley High School